Saturday, July 11, 2009

About me

Assalamualaikum,to all readers, my name is Muhammad Hafiz Bin Abdul Malek, I'm from Kuala Lumpur and live in Bandar Sri Damansara. I'm Banking student part3 and that mean i already 1year in UiTM Segamat. I'm the third from 5 sibling.

My favourite food is Thailand food. I love any kind of Thailand food especially Tom Yam, it is because it very special and it taste spicy. My favourite drink is Iced Lemon Tea. Do you know, why i like Iced Lemon Tea?? It is because Iced Lemon Tea is simple and easy to make it. The mix of tea and lemon is simple but it is good for our health and you should try it. My favourite movie is 'Transformers', 'Harry Potter' and 'I'm not single'. I love 'Transformers' and 'Harry Potter' because the story line of the movie is unique and full of adventure . I love 'I'm not single' because the actor and the actress are my favourite celebrity and i really like them.

About my family, my father's name is Abdul Malek Bin Hasan. He works as a businessman at Bandar Sri Damansara. He is a strict person and because of him, I'm thankful for what he has done to me throughout the year such as forcing his sons to study hard so that we can get a good job. My lovely mother's name is Noriah Binti Sorojoyo. She does not work but just helping my father's business. I love my mum so much because she never force her sons and always give us space to make own decision. That is all about me. Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. I'm Banking student part3 and that mean i already 1year in UiTM Segamat.

    It should be "I'm a Banking student (currently in Part 3) and that means I am already in UiTM Segamat for a year. Pay attention to spaces between words.

    i = I. And justify the paragraphs.

    This entry is too short, Hafiz. Remember, you're a university student now. This entry should be at least 1 page. Re-do, please.

    ReplyDelete