Sunday, August 2, 2009

Live being a senior

Assalamualaikum to all readers..

Today, I would like to share with you guys of my experience being a senior. It is not easy to be a senior as I have face my junior years. Actually I am not that senior because I am just part 3. To become a real senior, we should be in part 5 and part 6. In my situation I am a senior to part 1 and part 2 students only. In my junior years, I give respect, prioritized and depend on senior and I expect that juniors will do the same towards me.

In part 3 I still have to respect others seniors and at the same time junior need to show respect to me as well. They acknowledge me wherever and whenever they see me. Besides, junior must prioritized me just as same as I prioritized other senior. Other than that, I like to be a senior because most junior come to me to ask question, notes and some of them ask me to teach them certain thing that they do not know. The other thing that I like the most is i can escape from attending any activities that are organized by UiTM as I can give my activity card to them to get a activity stamp. This the part where I bully my juniors.

Being a senior there is not many speciality since our religion thought us to respect other people in other to gain respect from others also. This is all that I can share with you guys about my life being a senior.

No comments:

Post a Comment