Sunday, August 9, 2009

Subject For This Semester

Assalamualaikum to Mr Izwan and to all my fellow bloggers. Today I would like to tell you guys about the subject that I take for this semester. For your information, this semester I have to face 7 tough subject. The subject that I will take this semester is BEll 311, FIN 262, ECO 211, CTU 241, QMT 216, BMD101, and the last subject is co curriculum HSK 119.

First subject is English for Academic Purposes (BELL 311). My Lecturer for this subject is Sir Izwan. Since I attend his class for a month, I think that he is really a nice person. Sir Izwan really help his student a lot especially in improving writing skills. Other than that Sir Izwan asked us to do weekly writing assignment which means we have to post our writing in our blog. This subject really help me and my classmate in many different ways.

My second subject is Fundamentals of Finance (FIN 262). This is my favourite subject since En Syamsyul teach us for this subject. This subject involve a lot of calculation and I like anything that have to do with numbers. The way he teach us is very unique and he will make sure that all of us will understand before he proceed to next chapter. He also give us advice how to get 'A' in this subject. I will promise to myself that I will score for this subject.

My third subject is Macroeconomics (ECO 211). This my second favourite subject. I love economic since I was studying in secondary school because at the teacher. I like the way at she teach us in school before because she always force their students to do the work that she give. Alhamdulillah, I get an A for this Macroeconomics even though I know that this subject quick tough for me.

My next subject is Introduction to Statistic (QMT 216). For your information this subject involve in calculation and a lot of graph. I like the calculation and a lot of graph. I like the calculation part but I hate the graph part because I really weak in drawing. I hope that I can score for this subject even though I dislike in drawing.

Next subject that compulsory to me is Asas Ekonomi Islam (CTU 241). This subject is teaches by Ustaz Nawawi. This subject is all about economic in Islamic perspective and I really interest to learn this subject.

I also take third language subject which is Mandarin (BMD 101). My lecture on this subject is Mr. Zhang Pang Hwa. This is my first time I learn third language and I found it hard to learn this language. This subject is new for me and I Have to put more afford to learn this subject.

My last subject is Basketball (HSK 119), which is my co-curriculum. Actually I have to take this subject because I follow my friend, Afiq. I don't know how to play basketball, and I hope this my new sport that I want to learn and play for this semester.

I think that's all for this week,bye bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment