Friday, October 9, 2009

10 fact about me

1.Addict to computer game
To me computer game is fun. The game that I love to play is Dota and Fifa Online. Actually, I'm not that good enough to play Dota because i just learn how to play that game. When I went back to KL, I and my friend always go to the cyber cafe just to play this game and we always go at the night until 3.00 am. One more think is hope that I can play this with Afiq because he also the one who are addict with this game.

2.Love cat
Cat is a very cute animal. I just have 2 cat that i really love with is " Merah " and " Kembang " but Merah already lost because someones stole it. Sometimes I love to tease my cat because it very cute and chubby. One more thing that I love my cat is because my cat love to scratch and bite my hand and it nothing to me.

3.Like kids
It's sound weird right? but that the true. Maybe it's because kids is very cute. Even though I like kids but I never take care of kids because it so hard to take care of them. I just love to play with kids because kids is very cute to me.

4.Friend
To me friend s forever. I know that we all have family and family is the first. To me friend is the first and I don't know why.. It is because I and my sibling is not so close and we are not same. This is the true, when ever I have problem the first person that I will find is my best friend Syahmi, Zul or Zaki but in here (UiTM) I will find my new best with is Sanat. I will share my problem with them. Thanks to all my friend.

5.Like sport
I like to play any kind of sport but my favourite spot is futsal and badminton. I fell better when playing spot. Last months, my class was won first prizes in futsal tournament in DIBA’s family day. I fell so happy because we win that tournament and I'm happy because can play with all my classmate.

6.Hard to sleep at night
Don't ask me why?? I also don't why, since I'm 15 years old I can't sleep at 10.00m to 12.00pm. My time to sleep is around 2.00am to 4.00am and that why I can play Dota until 3.00am, hehehe. I think it's my habit and it's normal for me but my hobby is not sleep and dislike to sleep in evening. I will sleep in evening if and only that I really tired.

7.Hard to wake up in morning
Maybe it's normal because I also hard to sleep at night in return also hard to wake up in the morning. It is does not mean I always skip all my morning class, I still can wake up but it hard to me and because of this attitude I and Dhamiri always late go to class in the morning. Sorry Miri.

8.Good Listener
Maybe I'm a good listener. It is because I love to share my problem with my friend and they also always share their problem with me. Sometimes I also give advice to my friend but I cannot motivated myself. That is my weakness and I need friend to motivated me.

9.Talkative person
I'm not sure whether it is true or not. To me I'm talkative person but i can talk when it is unformal and i cannot talk in formal or talk in front of many people. I also cannot talk with the girl that are new to me. I also realize that I love to make
joke and I really loves jokes.

10.Fan of Arsenal
I'm not say that I'm a big fan of Arsenal. Arsenal is my favourite football team. Actually, the manager is very good and I love the ways he manage their team. If I'm not mistake the manager actually have Master In Economic but he can manage the football team very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment